Failure is a part of success. You don’t get to succeed without having failures in between.
In today’s episode, we’re going to be talking about a topic that is a little bit touchy. We’re going to talk about failing forward. I want to make sure you understand that failure is part of the process and how to pick yourself back up when you feel like you just can’t do it anymore.
Many of you have had businesses that have failed, especially in the economy that we’re in right now. You’ve had partnerships that have failed, marriages that have failed, kids that won’t talk to you. Don’t worry, you’re not alone. We all go through these things. Well, if you can get back up one more time, your legs will get stronger. Your body will get stronger. Your mindset will get stronger. And the stronger you get, the faster you go.
Here are some of the episode’s highlights:
- At She’s Creating An Empire™, we believe in you. We believe that just because you’ve made mistakes in the past, does not mean it equals your future. We actually believe in no judgement.
- You can wipe your slate clean as long as you’re not doing the things that continually lead to hurting other people or hurting yourself. Then you can start to rebuild the faith that you have lost in yourself.
- You can forgive yourself. You can release yourself; bless yourself. You don’t need other people’s forgiveness. Maybe they’re going to hold a grudge for the rest of their lives. That does not need to keep you in prison. You can release yourself through forgiveness.
- Read Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill. There’s an entire chapter on persistence and it talks about how it feels like as you’re trying to climb your mound, there’s an invisible force or a guide whose job is it to hold you down. And when you persist and persist and persist, finally you’re going to break through.
- Get a coach. Get in our community. Join our free community. We have over 5,000 women that are there cheering each other on, learning to build businesses, create multiple streams of income, and pay off their debt.
We believe in you. So put your failure away today. I want you to dust off your knees. Right? I want you to get back up off the mat and I want you to take one step forward. So coming out of this episode, what’s one thing you can do today?
Forgive yourself, release yourself, bless yourself, and choose to try again. There is no failure so long as you don’t quit. So get back up on your feet.
Rate, Review & Follow on Apple Podcasts
I love Melanie and She’s Creating An Empire Podcast. <– If that sounds like you, please go ahead and rate and review my show! This helps me support more women — just like you — grow business brands and bank accounts that they love. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select Write a Review. Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Think and Grow Rich by Napoleon Hill
- Failing Forward by John C. Maxwell
- Rock Your Week Like a Boss Weekly DMO
- Grab your own copy of Create an Empire Success System™ and Planner
- Join our community of powerful and amazing women here: She’s Creating An Empire™
- Follow She’s Creating An Empire™ on Instagram
- Like She’s Creating An Empire™ Facebook Page
- Follow Melanie Greenough on Instagram