We often set a goal that’s so big or so far-fetched that we can’t actually do the daily activities that we need to do to hit that goal, and that is what leads to goal fatigue.
In today’s episode, we’re going to be talking about how to set goals like a boss. We are going to show you exactly how you can level up your income, level up your lifestyle, and level up your results all by creating a simple system.
And so maybe you’re in that position where you, like, constantly been trying to you know, hit a financial goal, hit a ranked goal, hit a customer base goal, whatever your goal, hit a weight goal. And you’ve gotten to the point where you get goal fatigue. This is super normal when you’re not following a simple system for setting your goals.
You see, the key to hitting your goal is having really achievable daily habits that allow for you over time to reach those goals. Now, I’ve heard I know you probably heard of smart goals before, right?
The SMART method helps you effectively approach reaching your goals in the workplace. The SMART acronym stands for:
- Specific: Increase the chances that you are able to accomplish the goals for your business by making sure they’re well-defined. Determine the who, what, where, when and why.
- Measurable: Develop criteria for measuring progress toward your business’ goals. Detail the key indicators that help you decide if and when you reach your goal by quantifying them.
- Achievable: Create goals for your business that are attainable and achievable by ensuring that you and your team have the skills and resources to reach the goal.
- Relevant: Align your company goals with the overall objectives of your business and the realities of the market.
- Time-bound: Give yourself and your staff a deadline for reaching your goal to provide a sense of urgency and the opportunity to schedule the steps you plan to take to achieve the goal.
So think about your goal. Think about what you want to achieve. How do you break it down into those quarterly, monthly, weekly and even daily activities? That needs to happen for you to be able to get the exposure you need to get the leads, you need to get the sales you need. This is how setting goals like a boss works.
So I’m really excited because as you start to learn, as you start to implement, as you start to practice setting goals that are actually like broken down to measurable actions that you can take every day to get results, you are going to be shocked at what you’re able to achieve in a month, a week, a year, etc.
Rate, Review & Follow on Apple Podcasts
“I love Melanie and She’s Creating An Empire Podcast.” <– If that sounds like you, please go ahead and rate and review my show! This helps me support more women — just like you — grow business brands and bank accounts that they love. Click here, scroll to the bottom, tap to rate with five stars, and select “Write a Review.” Then be sure to let me know what you loved most about the episode!
Also, if you haven’t done so already, follow the podcast. I’m adding a bunch of bonus episodes to the feed and, if you’re not following, there’s a good chance you’ll miss out. Follow now!
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Boss statements
- You Squared by Price Pritchett
- Grab your own copy of Create an Empire Success Planner and System
- Join our community of powerful and amazing women here: She’s Creating An Empire!!
- Follow She’s Creating An Empire™ on Instagram
- Like She’s Creating An Empire™ Facebook Page
- Follow Melanie Greenough on Instagram