“Are you frustrated with not having enough clients? Are you looking at your social media thinking, how do people actually get clients on social media? Are you looking to up your brand and improve your exposure? Well, this episode is for you how to become a Marketing Superstar. A big part of what we do within the company is teach women how to use the power of marketing to gain influence.“
A big part of what we do within the company is teach women how to use the power of marketing to gain influence. Why is influence important? Because influence equals impact. You actually have to have an audience to be able to influence, to create impact in their lives.
So, whether you’re a coach, network marketer, affiliate marketer, or you want to be an online course creator, or you simply want to make a difference in the world, this episode is for you. We are going to be talking about the things that you can do to become a marketing superstar.
A big part of that is, of course, your mindset, the way you view and look at your social media, the way you communicate with the world and what your messaging is. You see, a long time ago I figured out that people don’t actually join you because of pretty pictures on social media.
They join you because they resonate with your message. They join you because they feel like they know, like and trust you. This means that you actually have to put yourself out there. You actually have to step out and let them get to know you.
Now, here’s a couple quick tips on making that happen:
- Allow for your authentic self to show up on social media.
- Think about how you think about your social media? Are you trying to get it perfect and make it look pretty? Or are you actually talking to the one person, the one person that you want to attract as a client or customer?
- Identify your ideal client: how old are they? Are they male or female? What do they need from you? What do they need in life? Where are they at? What do they enjoy? Where do they shop?
The clearer you get on your ideal client, the clear your messaging will get, and the more attractive you will become on social media. So let’s talk about some of the things you can do to become a marketing superstar:
- Quantity matters. We all know that social media has an algorithm and that each platform is slightly different. you’re going to have to create shareable content that is trending, a little bit entertaining, a little bit educational and maybe two to three posts a day to really get your account firing.
- Choose a platform and really get to know it.
- Never be afraid to pay for education.
Links mentioned in this episode:
- Create An Empire Success System™ & Planner
- Goal Digger Podcast – Jenna Kutcher
- Join our community of powerful and amazing women here: She’s Creating An Empire!!
- Follow She’s Creating An Empire™ Instagram
- Like She’s Creating An Empire™ Facebook Page
+ show Comments
- Hide Comments
add a comment